- ENPI CBC Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2007-2013
- General Information
- Priority 1
- Priority 2
- Priority 3
- Expected applicants / Programme beneficiaries:
- Types of projects realized under the Programme
- Project partnership
- Eligible area
- History of cooperation
- Large Scale Projects
- Important links
- Programme Management
- ENI CBC Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2014-2020
• For each project, a lead partner (beneficiary) shall be appointed by all partners among themselves before submitting the project application.
• The lead partner (beneficiary) is a body which submits the project application, which signs a grant contract with the Joint Managing Authority and which assumes full legal and financial responsibility for project implementation.
The lead partner shall lay down the arrangements for its relations with the partners participating in the project in the partnership agreement comprising, provisions guaranteeing the sound financial management of the funds allocated to the project, including the arrangements for recovering amounts unduly paid.