- ENPI CBC Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2007-2013
- General Information
- Priority 1
- Priority 2
- Priority 3
- Expected applicants / Programme beneficiaries:
- Types of projects realized under the Programme
- Project partnership
- Eligible area
- History of cooperation
- Large Scale Projects
- Important links
- Programme Management
- ENI CBC Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2014-2020
The European Neighbourhood an Partnership Instrument (ENPI) is the initiative of the European Commission, aiming at developing the cooperation between the European Union and the partner countries by ensuring the integrated and sustainable regional development.
The legal basis of the Programme:
Regulation (EC) No 1638/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 2006 laying down general provisions establishing a European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (OJ.310 on 9.11.2006).
The implementing rules are described in:
Commission Regulation (EC) No 951/2007 of 9 August 2007 laying down implementing rules for cross-border cooperation programmes financed under ENPI (OJ.210 on 10.08.2007)
Cross-border Cooperation Programme Poland - Belarus - Ukraine 2007 2013 was approved by the European Commission on November 6th 2008 - Decision number K(2008)6411.
COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION
of 18.12.2015 modifying Decision C (2008) 6411 final of 06/11/2008 on the joint operational programme "Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2007-2013" for the ENPI Cross-Border
Cooperation 2007-2013 to be financed from the general budget of the European Union
The core objective of the programme is support for cross-border development processes. The programme objectives will be realised through non-commercial projects implemented within the following priorities and measures:
Increasing competitiveness of the border area.
Improving the quality of life
Networking and people-to-people cooperation.
Total Programme budget: 202,9 million EUR (including 186,2 million EUR of the EU co-financing.)
Programme implementation period: starting from November 6th 2008 (the date of Programme approval by the European Commission) till December 31st 2016.
Contracting period – till December 31st 2013
All activities within Project must be completed till December 31st 2015
All payments, Programme ex-post evaluation and the final report must be completed and submitted to the EC and the final payment from the EC must be done till 31st December 2016.
The Commission implementing decision of 18.12.2015 introduced new time frame for the programme:
- The execution period of the joint operational programme "Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2007-2013" for the ENPI Cross-Border Cooperation 2007-2013 is extended until 31 December 2018.
- For the technical assistance component, the implementation phase shall be extended until 31 December 2017.
- The implementation phase for projects may be extended until 31 December 2016, on the basis of reasoned requests submitted by the Joint Monitoring Committee to the European Commission for prior approval.